kalsubai trekking

There are few peaks in the state of Maharashtra which I have trekked multiple times. One amongst them is the Kalsubai Peak – The highest peak of Maharashtra, also known as “Everest of Maharashtra”. But why I am talking about this trek ?. ? The main reason is to keep myself fit which additionally causes me to stay weariness free amid my long excursions. It is located at a distance of 12 km from Bhandardara, 165 km from Mumbai & 174 km from Pune, Kalsubai Peak is a mountain peak in Sahyadri Hills in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. The peak of Kalsubai perched at an altitude of 5400 feet (1646 m) and it is the highest peak in Maharashtra.So you all can plan out to visit kalsubai for trekking



This are some  photos of beautiful views of kalsubai 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rajmachi Fort